Who Can Apply:
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- A Resume, including up to date contact information
- A current academic transcript, clearly stating a cumulative GPA
- A 1,000-word essay describing the student’s volunteer efforts and the impact this volunteer work had on the community
Deadline: October 31, 2020
Learn More: https://mattlottlaw.com/2020-scholarship/