Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a law student in the U.S.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (DACA Students are also welcome)
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed).
Submission: Possible topics include, but not limited to:
- Why I want to practice law (be specific as to which branch of law you will study, and why)
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- What you hope to achieve with your law degree
Deadline: August 15, 2019