Who Can Apply:
- Students can be attending or planning to attend their first year of college or graduate school.
- The school must be in the United States.
- Transfer students can apply if they’re new to the university.
- To receive scholarship funds, you must be living in the United States (with a U.S. mailing address) at the time of the scholarship’s due date.
- You must submit proof of your first-year standing. Submit a digital copy (PDF, JPG, or PNG) of your college acceptance letter, including the college letterhead. If you do not have your letter, we also accept other forms of proof, including an email from the college stating you’ve been accepted for your first year, digital transcripts, or a screencap of your first course load.
Submission: To be eligible, you’ll need to submit a 500+ word essay on this topic: “If you were famous, what would you be famous for?”
Deadline: July 16, 2021
Learn More: https://solomonlawsc.com/scholarship/