Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- What are some local businesses that you frequent or utilize now? Why?
- Why do you think it is important to support businesses in your community?
- How do you plan to use your education to help develop and support local businesses?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The Supporting Local Businesses Scholarship form
Deadline: September 5, 2020
Learn More: https://wemounttvs.com/scholarship/