Who Can Apply:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- A student studying in a senior high school, college or university is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- If you’re under 18, please take the consent of your parents or your legal guardians before applying.
- Minimum of 800 words and a maximum of 1000 words
- Original Content
- Topic Choices:
- How can you contribute to creating awareness and prevention of suicide among students at your school.
- Share a personal story of recovery from an addiction and mental health condition that can inspire another student to seek help.
- Outline a thoughtful guide for fellow students to help with depression and anxiety.
Deadline: August 1, 2021
Learn More: https://thetreatmentspecialist.com/scholarship/