The Web Development Of Tomorrow Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 for the preceding semester where applicable; if GPA is not applicable, must otherwise have an academic status in “good standing”.
- Must be a U. S. Citizen.
- Must have declared a major in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics [STEM] field.
- Must be a member of the LGBTQ community.
- Prior winners of the scholarship are not eligible to apply for the award in subsequent years.
- The full amount of the scholarship must be applied towards tuition, books, training materials, and/or other costs directly associated with the recipient’s education within 12 months of receiving the award.
- A letter of recommendation (submitted separately)
- An original 600 to 800-word essay on what emerging web technology you feel is the wave of the future, and why.
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: The Web Development Of Tomorrow Scholarship