Who Can Apply:
- Each applicant must be a college or university student.
- The candidate must produce an eye-catching and unique essay covering all the technical details regarding the given topic.
- Usually, the scholarships are area-specified. It is crucial applicants check the eligibility area from the scholarship details before applying.
- Students from other disciplines can also apply. However, engineers and science are given more weightage as they are somewhat affiliated with the subject.
- Organizations that offer scholarships do not ask for any application or entry fee.
Submission: Candidates are required to write an essay under the word limit of 1000 words. The topics may vary per season of the scholarship, but usually, it is according to the subject linked with welding. Candidates should ensure that the essay is unique and non-plagiarized, reflecting all the intending topics’ technical details.
Deadline: October 27, 2021
Learn More: https://theweldingmate.com/scholarship-program