Who Can Apply: The Wellington Management Foundation Scholarship is open to students at UNCF member schools enrolled during the 2020-2021 academic year. Students should be considered a junior during the 2020-2021 year, graduating in 2022.
Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale. The scholarship will provide an award of $5,000 depending on the financial need of the student as verified by the attending University or College.
To have a completed application package, candidates must:
* Be African American/Black
* Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form
* Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university
* Provide an essay (prompt and instructions located within the appropriate section of the application)
* Provide a transcript (unofficial accepted)
* Have one recommendation letter (instructions are on the bottom right side of this page)
* Have a completed Student Application
* Be enrolled full time as a junior attending a UNCF member institution
* Major in finance, economics, business, accounting, computer science, data science, political science, history, or psychology
* Have an interest in pursuing a career in asset management or financial services
Deadline: January 5, 2021