Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled in an accredited university or college in the United States.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA at the time of entry submission.
- Have full-time student status.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Major in or focus on architecture, civil engineering, city planning, environmental services or related fields.
Submission: Essay topics may include but are not limited to green/sustainable building methods and technology, accessibility, community amenities, common spaces and other features that you believe will appeal to homeowners and renters in the future.
Deadline: October 31, 2014
Learn More: The William Gary Allen Scholarship