Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be U.S permanent residents or citizens
- Must be a graduating high school senior (in their final semester) or current college undergraduate or graduate student studying at a 4-year, 2-year, vocational, or technical institution in the United States.
- Applicants must be planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
Submission: We are asking students to submit a 1000 word (maximum) essay that addresses the below questions:
- Why is increased racial diversity important in beauty and fashion?
- What impact does this have on society especially in relation to young people?
Deadline: August 1, 2019
Learn More: https://www.theyouthist.com/scholarship/