TheCareerProject’s “Your Time” Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 for the preceding semester where applicable; if GPA is not applicable, must otherwise have an academic status in “good standing”.
- Must be 25 years of age or older.
- Prior winners of the scholarship are not eligible to apply for the award in subsequent years.
- The full amount of the scholarship must be applied towards tuition, books, training materials, and/or other costs directly associated with the recipient’s education within 12 months of receiving the award.
- Letter of recommendation
- Essay explaining why you chose to forgo college immediately after high school graduation. If you previously attended, but took time off and are starting back, please state why you took a break. Applicants must also explain what lessons they learned during time away from college and how they think being a non-traditional student will provide a different perspective than students entering directly from high school.
Deadline: August 1, 2015
Learn More: TheCareerProject’s “Your Time” Scholarship