TheLifeTech Internet Marketing Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
1. This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
2. Applicants must have at the time of application a GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
3. The scholarship will be offered to students all over the world.
4. Applicants must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
5. Applicants must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
1. Write and submit a creative, relevant, and original essay on your topic of choice. The essay submitted must be at least 2,000 words.
2. The essay should describe the goal of the particular project and provide the link to access the content such as the blog, app, etc. (if applicable).
3. You are also advised to tell us a little bit more about who you are. Tell us why you need the scholarship and why you feel you are the best candidate.
4. The essay for scholarship application must be written in a professional manner. Grammar errors and spelling mistakes will not be tolerated.
Deadline: December 15, 2018