Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be children or grandchildren of current or retired employees of Thiele Kaolin.
- Enrolled at, or accepted to, an accredited public or private college or university or technical school, pursuing an associate, undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Applicants may be graduating high school seniors or current college students.
- A minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA is required.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018