Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the US or are planning to matriculate in the fall of 2016.
- Must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school
- If an applicant is under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian
- Submission of the video essay by 5/15/16.
- Winner chosen on 6/15/16.
Submission: The video essay should respond to the following question:
“Whether it’s due to accident or error, nearly all businesses are at risk for liability in some form or another during their lifetime. How is general liability insurance a viable means at protecting a business from a civil lawsuit?”
Applicants are expected to conduct research on the benefits and disadvantages of general liability insurance and demonstrate their knowledge in their video essay.
Deadline: May 15, 2016
Learn More: Thomas L. Dickson Scholarship