Thomas Soldan Healthy Communities Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to a student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must possess a proven record of interest in healthy communities through past and present volunteer, professional, or educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, maintaining a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- A resumé, that includes academic, professional, and volunteer experience
- A 500-word statement identifying the applicant and her or his past and future dedication to healthy communities and sustainable initiatives. The personal statement should make clear how the candidate would use his or her continued education to championaccessible and health- and local-activities programs.
- A current official transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students may submit an official transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
- This cover sheet (link opens in PDF).
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Learn More: Thomas Soldan Healthy Communities Scholarship