Who Can Apply: You may apply for this $1,500 award if you meet these requirements:
- Are a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Are between 14-40 years old.
- Are enrolled as a part-time or full-time college student, or have at least your associate’s degree.
- Did not earn more than $35,000 in fiscal 2015.
- Have a current, active profile on Facebook.
- Have a current email address.
Submission: To be considered for this $2,000 scholarship, you must complete an essay on one of these topics related to education, careers and public service:
- How To Earn a Good Living While Also Helping Disadvantaged Children
- How Communities Can Improve the Literacy Rate Among Disadvantaged Children
- Ways You Have Engaged in Public Service in High School or College
- Methods That Universities Can Utilize to Encourage Public Service
- Why Working with Senior Citizens Charities Is Good for Society
Deadline: August 1, 2016