Who Can Apply:
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. Resident
- Deadline for submissions is July 31st 2020
- Enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university
- High School seniors are encouraged to apply
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Winner must report outside scholarship to the financial aid department
- Consent to be listed as the winner of The Thrive Treatment College Scholarship on our website
- Awarded funds must be spent on college tuition, room/board, or other education related expenses.
Submission: Each student will have the opportunity to provide a personal statement (up to 500 words) telling us how these issues have impacted their life. If you plan on using your education to help others, make sure to mention that in your personal statement.
Deadline: July 31, 2020