Who Can Apply:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- You must currently be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate, graduate or vocational program, or be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate, graduate or vocational program during the entirety of the 2016-2017 academic program at an accredited career college, technical school or two- or four-year college or university in the United States.
- You must be pursuing a degree that enables your or others in your communities to learn a new trade, develop skills or start a small business.
- Employees and affiliates of Thumbtack and members of their immediate families, and persons residing at the same address, are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
Submission: To apply, please submit an application that includes answers to the following questions:
- Small business owners and independent professionals have a personal impact on theircustomers and communities every day. Share a story with us about how a small business owner or independent professional had an impact on you or someone you know.
- How do you envision using your education to start a small business or enable more individuals to start their own businesses and become independent professionals?
Please submit your application through the Thumbtack Scholarship Entry Form.
Deadline: January 31, 2016
Learn More: Thumbtack School-To-Skills Scholarship