Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident
- At the time of applying, applicant may be a graduating high school senior, or already attending an institute of higher education (university, college, or vocational school).
- Applicant must pursue technology education and/or training
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA from most recent school attended
- Preference will be given to Alaska Native students and those with demonstrated financial need.
- College transcript (if applicable)
- High school transcript
- Personal Essay: Your essay should detail your commitment to the pursuit of a technology related career, and should be no more than a page (500 words) in length.
- School and Community Involvement. Briefly describe your activities, including community service.
- Accomplishments, Honors and Awards.
- Letters of Recommendation. You may upload up to 2; 1 is required.
- Explanation of Expenses. Please detail your financial need, including the cost of your education and the amount you can contribute. Please also explain any special circumstances that make assistance necessary.
Deadline: April 25, 2019