Timothy Edward Hitchon Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Trinity High School who works hard to contribute, and whose ability to pursue higher education is impacted by his/her ability to obtain a scholarship. In the selection process, preference shall be given to students who aren’t already getting other scholarships or who aren’t able to receive a scholarship for scholastic achievements.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary educational facility. There is no requirement as to the location of the post-secondary school or to the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019