Description: The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and McDonald’s are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of TMCF’s 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) or a Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs). Selected scholars will receive a scholarship up to $15,000 for the 2020-2021 academic school year ($7,500 for each semester), which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees.
Who Can Apply:
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at TMCF Member-Schools during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- For Incoming Freshman – Provide proof of acceptance into or enrollment at a TMCF member-schools as an incoming freshman during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
Deadline: August 3, 2020 (11:59 PM EST)
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.