Tobacco-Free Life Academic Scholarship (Deadline: September 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- 18 years or older
- Undergraduate or graduate students
- Accepted to or enrolled in a college or university in the United States
Submission: If you want to apply for the scholarship, simply submit a typed essay of between 1,000 and 1,500 words that answers the following questions:
- Why do you believe smoking is a significant problem for both individuals and society as a whole?
- We as a society need to tackle the issue of smoking. What is the best way to accomplish this, and why is it the best approach?
- Imagine we’re successful in creating a smoke-free world: what would that world look like? How would it be different to the world we live in today?
- If you could say just one thing to current smokers, what would it be?
When you’ve completed your essay, sign it with your full name, your email address, phone number and permanent address.
Deadline: September 30, 2016
Learn More: https://tobaccofreelife.org/scholarship/