Who Can Apply:
- 18 years or older
- Undergraduate or graduate students
- Accepted to or enrolled in a college or university in the United States
Submission: If you want to apply for the scholarship, simply submit a typed essay of between 1,000 and 1,500 words that answers the following questions:
- Why do you believe smoking is a significant problem for both individuals and society as a whole?
- We as a society need to tackle the issue of smoking. What is the best way to accomplish this, and why is it the best approach?
- Imagine we’re successful in creating a smoke-free world: what would that world look like? How would it be different to the world we live in today?
- If you could say just one thing to current smokers, what would it be?
Deadline: January 31, 2017
Learn More: https://tobaccofreelife.org/scholarship/