Who Can Apply:
- You must either be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are a part time or full time student in an accredited, US undergraduate or graduate university. Community college students also accepted.
- You did not have a salary higher than $35,000 in 2016.
- You possess an active email address.
Submission: All applicants for this $1,000 scholarship must complete an essay in one of these areas:
- How has serving in student government readied you for a successful college and/or professional career?
- What was the most challenging situation you dealt with in student council – either personal or professional – and how did you resolve it?
- What was a particularly difficult problem in student government and how did you use your leadership skills to solve it?
- What are some strategic methods of making a college education affordable for everyone?
- What have you done to be a positive influence on someone younger than you and how do you think that will affect his or her future?
Deadline: June 1, 2017