Who Can Apply: This scholarship is meant to subsidize an education abroad experience for students who will participate in a USF-sponsored program overseas. Preference is given to students who are majoring in Engineering. Starting in 2009, funding will be dispersed over a five-year period. Scholarships are in teh amount $500.00.
- For continuing undergraduate, graduate, transfer students
- Engineering majors preferred
- US Citizens eligible
- Minimum GPA =3.0
- Financial need must be documented by FAFSA
- Any USF campus
- Education Abroad Scholarship Application (use one scholarship application; the review committee will determine eligibility for individual scholarships)
- A 500 word statement of intent
- A letter of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cost Estimate Form for Non-USF programs
- Statement of Financial Need
- Students must have committed to the program of choice and must have paid required deposits.
Deadline: November 1, 2015
Learn More: Touchton Global Passport Scholarship