Towel Supercenter Scholarship (Deadline: October 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: The Towel Supercenter scholarship will be available for all students who will be attending college for the first time the semester after they apply. For example, if you’ll be a freshman in the fall, apply for your scholarship before the deadline in the spring.
Submission: Write a 500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- What is something you’ve done in the past that made a difference in your community?
- How will your college education contribute to society?
- What’s the most positive thing that this generation will be remembered for?
- How can you exhibit leadership without being in an official leadership position?
- What impact would this scholarship have on your education?
Your essay should have a serious tone and be written at a college level. The correct usage of grammar and punctuation is a must. Any article submitted must be your own work. You may cite sources, but do not put any quotes longer than two sentences. We are looking for your own thoughts, ideas, and experiences. Please include the question you picked to answer at the top of your essay.
Deadline: October 31, 2015
Learn More: Towel Supercenter Scholarship