Who Can Apply: All applicants that meet the following criteria are welcome to apply to this 2016 scholarship competition:
- U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States
- Must be currently enrolled as a part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Cannot have earned in excess of $35,000 in 2015
- Have an active e-mail address
- Have an active Facebook page
Submission: Create a story incorporating the words “Tenacious,” “Proven,” and “Successful”. The words do not need to be used in any particular order. You could tell a story about yourself and your life goals or about a friend or family member. You can write a fictional story and create your own characters. The story should be a journey to success. What obstacles arose? How were they tackled? You can be as creative or straightforward as you desire.
Deadline: September 1, 2016