Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled in the Fall / Spring school year of 2016/2017 at any college, university, high school, trade or technical school within the United States of America or Canada.
- Students must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
- Students must be 15 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Must be an American or Canadian citizen or hold a valid student visa
Submission: If you are interested in participating, please choose ONE (1) of the following prompts to answer in the essay submission:
- Describe the importance of post-discharge care coordination for improving and maintaining good health
- Describe why tracking one’s health using an electronic platform may lead to faster recovery time and less cost.
- Explain your thoughts on technology improving patients quality of life especially those dealing with chronic conditions.
- Explain how tracking and quantifying your self can improve your health in the long run.
- Explain and discuss with evidence how someone you know has directly benefited from Herbs, Supplements to manage any health issues successfully.
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Learn More: https://trackmystack.com/pages/scholarship