Who Can Apply: In 1956 Darrel and Shirley Tracy established Tracy Realty and Insurance Service, Inc., which was located in downtown Poulsbo. For over 35 years, their business grew to include an insurance agency, real estate brokerage, WA State vehicle licensing office, and federal income tax preparation service. The couple’s resourcefulness evolved into commercial real estate investments including the initial development of the current Royal Viking Home Park located on Lincoln Hill.
• Applicants must be graduating seniors of North Kitsap High School
• Applicants must demonstrate outstanding merit, strength of personal character, and citizenship
• Applicants must be accepted to an accredited college, university, or trade or vocational school
• Submit three letters of recommendations from individuals who are familiar with the applicant’s
educational goals and personal attributes. At least one letter must be from a teacher/faculty member.
• Award amount: one scholarship for $1,000
• Applications accepted from January 1 – February 28, 2020
Learn More: https://www.kitsapfoundation.org/scholarships