Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- A completed application Tragos Law cover sheet.
- An updated résumé, including your contact information and status as a student.
- A 750-word essay responding to the following prompt: If you could write one bill into law, what would it be? Why? Please provide a thoughtful analysis of the effect of your law.
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students must submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Learn More: http://tragoslaw.com/2016-scholarship/