Who Can Apply:
- One time $1,000 scholarship which can be paid towards tuition, books, computers, room and board, or any education related expense.
- Must be 17 or older.
- Must be a current high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must be accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States. International students are welcome to apply.
- You must attend college / university at some point within the 2021 school year. While the winner is selected during the spring semester, those who will not start their programs until the fall semester are eligible to apply.
- Must submit the application by the deadline: Midnight Eastern Time on January 15, 2021. The winner will be announced on our website on February 3, 2021.
- Only 1 submission per candidate will be considered.
- The contest winner agrees to allow TrailHeads to publish or print his/her name.
- The scholarship award money will be presented in February for winners currently attending college (i.e. undergrad & grad students). The award will be presented in June for those whose programs will begin in the fall (i.e. high school seniors & first year grad students).
- Submit a 600-800 word essay that describes a challenge you faced, how you overcame it, and how the experience affected you.
- At the top of your essay please include the following required information:
- name, mailing address, date of birth, phone number, grade/class (i.e. senior in high school, sophomore in college, 3rd year grad student etc.)
- name and address of your school (if you are in high school, please include both your current high school and the college you plan to attend. If you are undecided, please include the names of several of the schools you are deciding between).
- In the first paragraph of your essay please reference the name of the scholarship: TrailHeads Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
- Please save in .pdf format.
Deadline: January 15, 2021
Learn More: https://www.trailheads.com/scholarship/