TrainedTo Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply: All students currently enrolled in a bachelor of science program, or at an accredited college for physiotherapy, chiropractor therapy, or osteopathic therapy.
- All applicants must complete an article on how you would diagnose and treat a patient with any of the following issues (choose one):
- Shoulder pain (could be shoulder impingement, frozen shoulder etc.)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Knee Pain
- Try to incorporate exercises you would have patients perform as part of their rehabilitation, along with other treatment methods you would use.
- Bonus points for accompanying images with the exercises.
- Article length must be at least 700 words.
- Articles must be written in a “How to” format (ie. How to diagnose and treat shin splints).
- Avoid using the word “I” or “me” in the article.
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Learn More: https://trainedto.com/scholarship/