Trampolines.com “Jump Ahead” Annual Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must graduate from a US high school (by no later than June 2017) or have obtained their GED at the time of application (attach transcripts or official record); OR must be enrolled full-time as a college student at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official record)
- Must be currently participating, or enrolled to participate in the following semester, in a gymnastics, cheerleading, or similar athletic program at a college or university in the United States.
1. Completed application form (click here to download)
2. A typed essay, no more than two pages double spaced, addressing one of the following topics:
- How has your involvement in gymnastics, cheerleading, and/or similar athletic pursuit been important to you?
- What is the impact that greater physical activity can have on our society?
3. A copy (official or unofficial) of your most recent transcript (high school or college)
4. One letter of reference or recommendation from a teacher, coach, or other adult who is not an immediate relative.
Deadline: December 1, 2016