Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Submission: Please write a 1,000-1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Since starting your studies, how have your explored your new environment?
- If you are studying locally, how has your view of your city changed since starting college?
- How can being engaged in a city’s conversation promote a sense of community?
- How do you currently find entertainment local to you?
Deadline: October 15, 2018
Learn More: https://traveloffice.org/scholarship/