Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the graduate level, undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged seventeen (17) years or older
- Enrolled or completed metalworking classes in the last calendar year
- Applications must be received by by December 31, 2018
Section 1: A personal essay — limited to three paragraphs, and between 500 and 1,500 words — about yourself and your interest in metalworking.
Section 2: A project review detailing — in writing, with pictures and/or diagrams — a machining project that you completed. It should cover the tools you used, your deployed methods, and it should explain the goal of your completed work.
Deadline: December 31, 2018