Who Can Apply:
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be an American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
- Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
- The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
- All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of last month of each quarter (Q1: March 20th, Q2: June 20th, Q3: September 20th, Q4: December 20th). The submission window closes on the 21st of the final month of each quarter and will reopen on the 1st of each quarter at 8:00 a.m (Q1: January 1st, Q2: April 1st: Q3: July 1st, Q4: October 1st).
- Essay – The essay should describe the goal of the particular project and provide the link to access the content such as the blog, app, etc. (if applicable).
- Letter of Recommendation – The letter should evaluate the quality of the work.
- Your Photo – The photo should be one taken during project execution.
Deadline: September 20, 2018
Learn More: https://www.thetreecenter.com/scholarship/