Who Can Apply:
- Must be a current student or graduate of Windsor Academy, Macon, GA.
- Enrolled at or acceptance to an accredited public or private college or university, pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- A short essay response stating information about yourself, your educational and career goals, and what you hope your life will be like in ten years.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- Family Financial Information – the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your parent/guardian’s most recent IRS Form-1040.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: Trevor James Kelley Scholarship