Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled full time in high school, full-time college student pursuing an AA, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in an accredited university.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 G.P.A. and maintain it throughout academic year.
- Student must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Provide an official copy of your academic transcript.
- Submit one recommendation letter written by a respective professor or leader if you have been involved in an extracurricular activity.
- Each applicant is required to submit a 400-500 word essay addressing these questions: What is a passion that, when immersed in it, makes you lose track of time? Usually, passion is a feeling that cannot exist without another characteristic such as determination. In your opinion, what else is passion contingent upon?
- Additionally, submit a portfolio of 2-3 pieces showcasing your talents in your specific discipline.
Deadline: July 30, 2020
Learn More: http://www.trialpro.com/scholarships/