TrichStop’s Trichotillomania Awareness Scholarship (Deadline: June 21, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a current University or College student in the U.S., or planning to enroll. The scholarship funds may be used exclusively to cover tuition expenses (either for tuition or for other expenses such as registration fees).
- Must be diagnosed with Trichotillomania.
- At least 18 years old.
- Applicants must submit an essay of about 400 words. In this essay, please explain the impact your disorder has on your study efforts. How does Trichotillomania affect your life as a student, from both academic and social points of view?
- Please include the following details in your application: full name, address, tel. number, email, and the College or University you’re attending or planning to attend.
- Please submit your application via email, to: [email protected], and state “scholarship application” in the subject.
- There are two application deadlines: December 21st and June 21st, every year.
- TrichStop staff will select a winning application and award the funds one month after each deadline (by January 21st and July 21st respectively).
- We will publish the winning essay on our blog, and via our social media channels. We understand and care for your privacy. Winning applicants may remain anonymous, if they wish.
Deadline: June 21, 2016