Who Can Apply: Three full scholarships are available annually to AFA members towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree at Trident University. The scholarship will cover tuition and fees associated with the student’s attendance related to their degree. Books, supplies, applicable lab fees, and the graduation fee are not covered by the scholarship.
This scholarship is available to both current and prospective students of Trident University. If you are currently a student with Trident, the scholarship will be applicable only towards future credits to finish your degree and not towards completed coursework or previous payments.
- A completed online application.
- A 600 word personal statement describing how this scholarship and a degree from Trident University will contribute to your future goals.
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, supervisor, counselor, or director of an organization in which you participate.
- A copy of your most recent high school/college transcript.
- Applicants must meet Trident University’s admission standards. Please consult Trident’s Policy Handbook at www.trident.edu/AFA to ensure that you meet the admission requirements for the program you plan to pursue.
- Applicant must be a current member of AFA for at least one year at the time the application is submitted.
- Recipients must matriculate within 6 months of selection if not currently enrolled.
Deadline: April 30, 2021