Who Can Apply:
- Must be a US citizen or legally authorized to work and reside in the United States
- Enrolled in school at least half-time.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in one of the following majors:
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Computer Science (Games) (B.S.)
- Computer Science/Business Administration (B.S.)
- Physics/Computer Science (B.S.)
- Human-Computer Interaction (B.S.)
- Robotics (B.S.)
- Student Essay: In 900-1,000 words, written by the student regarding the student’s chosen career after graduating.
- Unofficial transcript showing the student’s current academic progress.
- Proof of admission or enrollment in a four-year university.
- Proof of legal status in the United States.
Deadline: July 1, 2018