Who Can Apply: Awarded to a graduating senior of Buchanan High School. Recipients of this scholarship shall pursue a course of study leading to a degree in education, or related to education, culminating in a profession as a high school teacher or school counselor. Preference will be given to students with an aptitude in math and science who intend to teach science. GPA minimum of 3.5 on a scale of 4.0 required, plus performance of volunteer service to the school or community.
- Applicant must be pursuing a course of study leading to a degree in education or related to education.
- Applicant must have a 3.5 or higher GPA.
- Applicant must have volunteer, leadership and/or community service experience.
- Applicant must be planning to pursue a teaching profession.
- Applicant must be graduating from Buchanan High School
Deadline: March 15, 2018