TurboTenant Housing Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be an undergraduate student living off-campus
- Must have an independent landlord (no property management company, real estate agencies, etc.)
- An applicant is ineligible if they have previously been awarded the TurboTenant Housing Scholarship
Submission: Application Questions:
- What school do you attend?
- What year are you in school?
- Will you be living in off-campus housing for the upcoming semester?
- Is your landlord an independent landlord, not associated with a property management company?
- Please provide the address to the rental property you will be living at.
- What do you feel could be improved in the landlord-tenant process in the United States? (Not necessarily specific to you and your landlord).
- Why do you think you should receive the TurboTenant Housing Scholarship? How would this scholarship assist you in your pursuance of your degree / career? (200-500 words)
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.turbotenant.com/scholarship/