Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s or master’s program of a related discipline, i.e. business, statistics, hospitality or spa management, and pursuing a hospitality management/leadership hospitality entrepreneurial-related career.
- Has completed or is enrolled in courses with a strong emphasis in business, management, analytics and/or entrepreneurship.
- Has a minimum GPA (or international equivalent) of 3.0.
- Is involved in on- or off-campus organizations or clubs and demonstrates leadership roles held in such organizations or clubs.
- A 1000-3500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- What does “family vacation” mean to you?
- How will the evolution of technology influence the hospitality industry?
- What lessons have you learned in school that will impact your career in the field of choice?
- Original college transcripts that include evidence of courses taken and current GPA (or international equivalent);
- Two reference letters;
- A professional resume.
Deadline: April 30, 2017