TypologyCentral Personality Type Scholarship (Deadline: June 23, 2017)
Who Can Apply: To further opportunities for those interested in personality type and theory, undergraduate and graduate students who will be attending an accredited university or college are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is available to those who have completed at least 15 credit hours. Applications in all major fields of study are eligible. Applicants will be judged on the essay they provide, contributions to the study or application of personality type as well as, their academic and non-academic achievements. This is a merit-based scholarship and is not based on financial need.
Submission: Applicants must submit an essay of at least 1000 words. In this essay, you should communicate a personal statement about the use of personality type systems. Some ideas of things to consider:
- How you became interested in personality type
- How you have found it to be of use in your every day life
- What practical uses do the systems have that you think are most important?
- What authors or experts in the field most influenced you and why?
- How do you think these systems can be used to support personal growth?
- What misuses do you think there are of these systems?
- Your personal vision as to how type can lead towards a better society.
- How have you contributed to the study or use of personality type?
Deadline: June 23, 2017