Who Can Apply: If you plan to apply, you need to meet all of the following requirements:
- 1) Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 2) Be at least 18 years old.
- 3) Be enrolled as a student at an accredited college or university in the United States (students may be enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, technical, or vocational programs.)
- 4) One entry per applicant.
- 5) No purchase necessary to participate.
- 6) Scholarship Prize Recipient must submit proof of enrollment within ten (10) business days of notification of winning the scholarship.
Submission: Essay must be on one of the topics below and must be between 500 and 600 words.
- 1) Write about self storage, make it fun and entertaining and it can be real or fiction.
- 2) Self storage is used by college students all over the country. Tell us what you would use a self storage unit for and what you would store in it.
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Learn More: https://usselfstorage.com/scholarship