Who Can Apply: Students must be participants in UCF Abroad Programs. Applications are not considered complete without a letter of reference submitted by the person listed in your application and a personal statement by the posted deadline. It is your responsibility to notify the contact providing your recommendation of the deadline for the scholarship to which you applied.
- Show financial need as defined by the Financial Aid office.
- Have a current free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the Financial Aid office.
- Submit a program application and pay the program deposit by the application deadline
- Be a UCF degree seeking student
- Be participating on a UCF study abroad program
- Be enrolled in UCF courses
Deadline: February 15, 2019