Who Can Apply:
- Be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in an accredited college or university
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and
Submission: In order to be considered for the UKIES Innovative Women’s Scholarship, please submit a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the topics below.
- How have you solved a problem in your life or the lives of others around you through innovative means?
- Select a real world issue that you feel could be solved by innovation, and describe how you would address and solve the problem.
- Discuss a company that you believe, in the past year, has demonstrated innovation with their product/service. How have they bettered the lives of their customers?
Deadline: August 31, 2018