Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship recipients will be selected by the Accounting Department Scholarship Committee under the direction of the Chair of the Accounting Department.
- The recipients will have completed at least two years of undergraduate or graduate study in accounting and have shown interest in the accounting profession.
- The selections will be based on the merit of the individual students.
- Recipients must be residents of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont or New Hampshire.
- Preference may be given to students from Connecticut and New Hampshire when possible.
Deadline: October 1, 2019