UMT Scholarship Program for US Public High School Seniors and Graduates (Deadline: May 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: A full, 60-credit, on-line, associate degree program scholarship for U.S. public high school juniors, seniors or those who have graduated from U.S. public secondary schools within the past two years:
- $23,400 is the monetized value of each completed associate degree program scholarship award.
- Scholarship award preference to be given to public high school seniors, juniors or recent graduates who have completed coursework in a Career and Technical Education (CTE) Program.
- In advance, student applicants must have completed three (03) college credits from an accredited college or university.
- These credits must be applicable to post-secondary school study in one of the UMT associate degree programs selected from those listed below.
- Public high school juniors, seniors or recent graduates (within the past two years) must apply only to one of the following associate degree programs:
- Additional requirement: A letter of reference from a secondary school educator confirming the applicant’s abilities as a self-directed and independent learner who is most likely to successfully complete an associate degree program.
Submission: Potential candidates should apply for the scholarship before applying for admission to UMT. If selected for a PMI Educational Foundation scholarship, the candidate will be notified by PMIEF. He/she will then be contacted by a UMT admissions office representative who will facilitate an application to the desired degree program.
To ensure UMT degree program eligibility, applicants are urged to review the UMT admission requirements before applying for a PMIEF scholarship. Application Deadline is May 1st.
To apply for this scholarship, complete the UMT Scholarship Program for US Public High School Seniors and Graduates Application. When you complete this application you will be considered for all academic scholarships for which you meet the criteria as separate applications are not required for individual scholarships. The application opens on January 1 and closes on May 1. Notification of application status will be made to the email address you provide in your scholarship application.
Deadline: May 1, 2018